Navigation Bar

*favorite* REVIEW: Bad Boy Valentine (The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #2) by Celia Aaron

description


Title: Bad Boy Valentine
Series: (The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #2)
Author: Celia Aaron
Genre: Adult Contemporary Erotic Romance Novella
Rating: 5-Stars
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: Yes
Review on Goodreads: HERE

Jess has always been shy. Keeping her head down and staying out of sight has served her well, especially when a sexy photographer moves in across the hall from her. Michael has a budding career, a dark past, and enough ink and piercings to make Jess' mouth water. She is well equipped to watched him through her peephole and stalk him on social media. But what happens when the bad boy next door comes knocking?

Full Disclosure: This short story contains a virgin, instalove, and a super hot book boyfriend with a possessive streak. It can be read in one sitting.



(The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #1) A Stepbrother for Christmas
(The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #2) Bad Boy Valentine
(The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #3) Bad Boy Valentine Wedding
(The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #4) F*ck of the Irish

*Each novella can be read as a standalone*

description


♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

Jess knows she's nothing like her enthralling neighbor, Michael. He's a seductive, tattooed naughty-boy with good lips and bad habits, while she's the blushing-cheeked, hide-behind-her-hair loner.
I was afraid and anxious and wanting and desperate for him all at once.
Apart, they're total OPPOSITES.

Michael knows he's nothing like his captivating neighbor, Jess. She's an innocent, wide-eyed beauty with a sweet mouth and a nice life, while he's the motorcycle-riding, too-many-piercings, fuck-up.
I wanted to barge in, throw her on the bed, and fuck her. But that was frowned upon, generally speaking.
But for some unstoppable reason, they can't control themselves from wanting one another...

Together, they're completely ATTRACTed.

Jess is always watching him from behind her closed apartment door, fearing and anticipating the moment he notices her. And Michael is forever waiting with tightened-fists and a clenched jaw, aching and craving the second she comes out of hiding.
"Once you let me in there, I'm going to take everything you have, every way I want. You're mine. I need you to know that."
Because only then will Michael show sweet Jess how tasty of a treat a bad boy Valentine can be.

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦



Bad Boy Valentine's heroine, Jess, was really likable. I sympathized with her reluctance to believe in the lasting relationship between her and Michael (being as shy and insecure as she was), which made the instant-infatuation Michael had towards her, and his devotion to those all-consuming feelings, that much more awwwwwh-worthy.
I wanted to grab her, to tie her to my bed, to do anything but let her walk away. I didn't. I wanted her to choose me as freely as I'd chosen her.
&& the bad boy Valentine himself...

*motherfuckingswoon*

Michael, was not only sooooooooooooo lick-his-abs sexy—with his tisk-tisk reputation, foul-mouth, and pierced naughty-bits—but he was also sooooooooooooo incredibly, breath-takingly adorable. It is such a treat to read a bad boy with good intentions...tastes better than a box of Godiva chocolates. #yumyum
He swiped his tongue over mine and tangled his fingers in my hair before pulling my head back onto the bed. His lips moved to my neck where he sucked my skin between his teeth and nipped at me.
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦


*Gasp gasp gasp* Do I have any breath in my lungs after Bad Boy Valentine swept me off my feet? The answer is no; I'm still trying to catch it.

Because even though this book was veryyyy short, everything about it was hot and heady—the characters, so different but alike in the way I adored them, the romantic, simplistic plot that only stirred the most delicious sort of tension.
"You like that, Jess? You like being filled with my hard cock. I bet you've fantasized about this." He bit into my shoulder and kissed over the sting. "I know I have."
My only regret was that there wasn't more of Jess and MICHAEL, but *shrugs* I'm just greedy like that.

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦



Basically, I would FOR SURE recommend this novella if you're into quick-and-dirty, extremely well-written, smutty romances—so do yourself a favor and devour this Bad Boy Valentine for the savory snack he is. *licks lips*
"The moment I seen you, I knew. I knew it in my bones. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true."
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦